SPECIAL OFFER – REDEMPTION OF DEBTS TO YOUR AGENT IN TURKEY, TO BANKS, TO CREDITORS
We care about Your Fleet 7/24
SEATRON SHIPPING ISTANBUL is providing the best agency service for regular and tramping vessels.
Our Istanbul office serves all types of vessels with following services:
- Agency and protective agency at all Turkish Ports and Straits
- Transit passages through the Bosphorus and Dardanelles
- Bunker, Lubrication oil and Fresh water supply
- Cash to master service
- Diver services and underwater repairs
- All kinds of technical service
- Ship spare parts and delivery
- Ship Repairs
- Crew Changing
- Provision Supply
- Constant notices to Owners regarding their vessels position, cargo readiness, weather forecast
- Medical assistance for crew
Our staff is well experienced, Turkish and Russian native, fluent English speakers.
We have good relations with all local authorities and offer a wide range of solutions to protect your best interests.
Proforma documents for Turkish ports and Straits passage:
PRE-ARRIVAL INFO – download
The Turkish Straits are a series of waterways connecting Aegean Sea and hence the Mediterranean to the Black Sea.
They consist of the Dardanelles, the Sea of Marmara, and the Bosphorus.
The Bosphorus about 30 km long and only 700 meters wide, connects the Sea of Marmara with the Black Sea in the north.
It runs through the city of Istanbul, making a city located on two continents.
The Dardanelles is 68 km long and 1.2 km wide, connects the Sea of Marmara with the Mediterranean in the southwest,
near the city of Canakkale.
These two straits are among the busiest and most critical seaways in the world, and because of the Bosphorus’s status as
the narrowest strait used for international navigation, also very crowded, difficult and potentially dangerous.
Therefore the passage through these straits should be strictly done according the rules and regulations.